Crucial to the success of Pathways to Education is collaboration with the community on all levels - students, residents, business owners and other organizations. Here are some ways that you or your business might be able to work with Pathways to Education to serve the young people of our shared community:
- Donate your time as a volunteer.
- Encourage your company to support staff in becoming volunteers - invite Pathways to a staff meeting to share volunteer opportunities.
- Donate program space to the program.
- Use your community ties to provide a positive Mentoring experience for our Pathways to Education youth - such as a field trip, a special guest speaker, food (preparation and eating), or participation in an event.
- Donate resources to our Tutoring program - such as school supplies, binders, and books.
Join us in the spirit of partnership to help better serve our community through open communication and sharing. Organizations already partnering with Pathways to Education include Hamilton Wentworth District School Board, Hamilton Wentworth Catholic District School Board, the Hamilton/Burlington/Brantford YMCA, the Hamilton Tiger Cats, Mohawk College, McMaster University, and many more! See the Contact Pathways to Education page to get involved.
Pathways to Education and the North Hamilton Community Health Centre would like to thank the Hamilton Community Foundation,ArcelorMittal Dofasco and ABACUS for its generous support, which helps fund a variety of Pathways to Education events and initiatives.