The Board initiated the development of a new strategic plan in the summer of 2005. Together with staff, community agencies and participants of the Health Centre we reviewed and redeveloped our mission statement and values and principles that guide the work of the Board and staff. The strategic directions of the organization were agreed upon as follows:
- Create and Maintain a Welcoming Environment
- Deliver Excellence in Service Delivery
- Strive to be the Employer of Choice
- Develop and Maintain Meaningful Partnerships
- Encourage and Support Innovation
The staff of the Health Centre has been given these priorities to guide their work and make choices regarding the allocation of resources.
The Board of Directors is currently working on a new strategic plan that will guide the Health Centre for the next 5 years.